Boosting youth employment prospects in Tanzania
As Tanzania makes progress in diversifying its economy, how can it ensure its growing youth population will benefit? A scoping paper commissioned by Canada’s International Development Research Centre and the MasterCard Foundation assesses the opportunities and challenges facing youth in Tanzania, and points to research needed to ensure that measures to help them secure good livelihoods are based on solid evidence.
- Read the brief, Boosting youth employment prospects: Tanzania, (PDF, 999 KB)
- Read full report, Youth employment in Tanzania: Taking stock of the evidence and knowledge gaps, (1.14 MB)
- For a visual representation of the key findings see the infographic poster (PDF, 296 KB)
- Youth Employment Promotion a Priority Agenda for Tanzania, The Guardian
- Report: National Stakeholders Consultative Workshop on Youth Employment (PDF, 1.74 MB)
- Watch the workshop video on YouTube